Information technology project management pdf is a learning source for students who are exploring the major. The contents help in perceiving the process of planning, organizing, and the responsibility for an IT project in an organization. Certainly, the students need the information so much pretty they more understand the lesson. Diving about this field must not depend on the trainer indeed. Students should be more creative to learn it. Well, let’s reveal the content together.
The Essential Points of Information Technology Project Management Pdf
The increasing of the employee in the IT field from the companies make many courses grow more innovative. One of them is this information technology management project pdf by Emad Rahim, D.M., PMP, D.C.S. Colorado Technical University, CTU Faculty and Maurice Dawson. Below is the summary of the content that gives lots of benefits for the students like you:
- The role of information technology
- Technology becomes the king of the information right now where it knows everything than the creator. The human can search anything with the fast result from some source at glance. They also able to see about the world trade, data, market, news, and so on. That is why most companies or organizations apply technology information inside. Management includes the top position in a company which controls much division under.
- Definitely, a company such as Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and the rest always rely on the management to develop the new technology and increase the profit. They use software, design program, and others to support another company. Information technology still gives many advantages from the consulting, handling information management, and installation.
- IT Project Fail
- The failure of an organization emerges from the worst information management. Deadline, cost, unstable goal, and objectives, estimation mistakes, lack of clarity, are factors that cause failure. Besides that, these points also support the failure:
- Poor Planning: The project does not finish yet when the deadline comes or not on time. The burden and the pressure from the senior management often make them stress and then they lack time.
- Unclear objectivity and goal: It must own
the clearrequirement, fluent communication, enough experience, and the skillful resources.
- Misalignment: The information system should balance toward the organization goal. It is useful to solve customer satisfaction, market share, employee engagement, innovation and, corporate citizenship.
- Quality of interaction: The organization must create a conflict internal to reach the project and create a good communication. Next, the lack of corporation causes the bad quality of interaction. It usually happens between the end-users in a development project and the Information System (IS) project team.
- Changing objectivity: This information technology project management pdf explains that the organization must make a judgment. The aim to prove the loyalty toward the early requirement to change the objectivity.
- Unrealistic resource estimation: The project manager may fail to differentiate among the time, scope and duration. It can disrupt the harmony of the project.
- Human capital: Discovering and keep the right people is something rare. It is because of the wrong people just faster the fail.
Okay, that is the content of the information technology project management pdf. You can learn it to your course test and be the professional IT manager. At least, it helps you to do the next step.